Sebelum pembuatan New Class Assigment di mulai terdapat standar yang harus diperhatikan dalam pembuatannya, berikut kriteria yang harus di perhatikan;
1. Harus ada logo dengan kriteria di bawah ini
- Terdapat kode kelas atau nama mata kuliah
- Gambar logo bisa dibuat sesuai mata kuliah
Terdapat fitur Admin dalam Class yang telah dibuat kemudian klik configure dan ikuti perintah di bawah ini;
Here are the configuration options for this class.
|Access code required?|
|Duration||Sep 2, 2013 .. Jan 2, 2014|
There is no curriculum.
There is currently no schedule.
|Display contact option instead of allowing purchase/enrollment?|
|ok||Allow students to enroll|
|Allow students to unenroll|
|Notify teachers of enrollments|
|Notify administrators of enrollments|
|–||Max days before student is deactivated|
|Allow deactivated students to access class|
|Allow students to access class if class is deactivated|
|Delete history on unenrollment|
|Only show lessons up to the current lesson to students|
|ok||Announce lesson to the news feed when it becomes current|
|ok||Include a list of sections at the top of each lesson|
|ok||Require lessons to be completed in order|
|Show all sections on same page to students|
|ok||Support legacy lesson descriptions|
|ok||List most recent first|
|ok||Announce to the news feed when a new assignment is given|
|ok||Send message to students when a new assignment is given|
|ok||Send message to student when their assignment is graded|
|Send message to teacher each time a student submits an assignment|
|ok||Send reminder message two days before due date to students with no submission|
Weight using categories
Group assignments by category when calculating weights: ok
Select the weighting scheme for calculating grades:
- Each assignment contributes an equal amount to the final grade.
- Example: A, B, C, and D contribute 25%, 25%, 25%, 25% to the final grade regardless of their max score.
- Each assignment contributes to the final grade relative to its max score.
- Example: If A, B, C and D have a max score of 20, 40, 40, and 100, they contribute 10%, 20%, 20%, 50% to the final grade.
- Each assignment contributes to the final grade relative to its points, which is set in addition to its max score.
- Example: If A, B, C and D are worth 20, 40, 40, and 100 points, they contribute 10%, 20%, 20%, 50% to the final grade, regardless of their max scores.
- Each weighted assignment contributes a specified percent to the final grade, which is set in addition to its max score. The remaining assignments contribute an equal amount to the remaining percentage.
- Example: If A, B, C and D have weights 10%, 20%, -, -, they contribute 10%, 20%, 35%, 35% to the final grade, regardless of their max scores.
|Hide points from students|
|Hide percentages from students|
|Hide individual grades from students|
|Hide final grade from students|
|Hide percentage that each assignment is worth from students|
|ok||Allow students to post to news feed|
|ok||To do list for students|
|ok||Automatically give assignments|
|ok||Include links to uploaded files for students?|
|Allow students to add class groups|
|Allow students to edit the resources area|
|ok||Allow messages and chat between students during class hours|
This class does not have a welcome pop-up box.
There are no boxes.
There are no prerequisite certificates.
There are no completion certificates.